FAQ for Deep Flow
Here are commonly asked questions about Deep Flow Writer.
Frequently asked questions
We do our best to give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
- What's the difference between the Basic and Standard Membership plans?
- The Basic Membership gives you free access to Deep Flow mode. It only has browser storage and access to the Deep Flow mode. It might be perfect for your needs and fit nicely into your writing process. But if you want access to all the features Deep Flow Writer has to offer, get the Standard Membership plan. (You'll also be supporting us to further develop Deep Flow Writer and make it even better.)
- Do you offer a free or trial plan?
- The Basic Membership is free and gives you access to Basic Pages which have Deep Flow mode available. It should give you a good idea of the quality of our app. We don't offer any trials of the Standard Membership plan.
- Do I own my work in Deep Flow?
- You retain the copyright of any work you write with Deep Flow. Everything you write is yours.
- Do I have access to my work if I unsubscribe from my Standard Membership?
- Yes. You have access to your work for at least 1 year from the time you unsubscribe. You won't be able to write any new words with Deep Flow Writer, but you will still be able to access them. You will also still have free access to Basic Pages which have Deep Flow mode.
- Is my writing private and secure?
- Yes. Deep Flow Basic saves your work locally on your computer. Deep Flow Standard works and syncs to your secure Deep Flow account when you're connected to the internet.
- How often is Deep Flow updated?
- Deep Flow is currently in beta and being tweaked. New features are being added to bring it to a v.1.0 release. We maintain and improve our software on a consistent basis to make your writing experience smooth.